Fellows can request time off via their ADP account following the steps below:
- Login to your ADP account with your Scoot credentials.
- At the top of your screen, navigate to Myself > Time Off > My Time Off.
- On the left hand side of your screen, select Request Time Off.
- Enter the start date, end date, request type (SICK or PTO), start time, and hours per day of your time off request. Please note, time off requests must fall within a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 8 hours per day. Select Review at the bottom of your screen when completed.
- To add additional time off requests, select Add More Time Off, and repeat step 3. To submit your requests for final review, select Submit at the bottom of your screen.
- Your upcoming time off requests will now appear under My Time Off.